While grappling with the new “normal,” we are committed to keeping health protocols to keep our clients & patients safe and healthy.
Here’s how we are working to guarantee your safety:
- WEAR YOUR MASK: We require that you WEAR YOUR MASK or FACE SHIELD in our facility.
- SCHEDULE SEPARATELY: Some Clients are scheduled at 60 min. intervals, seated 6 ft. apart and/or placed in separate stations to comply with social distancing guidelines.
RESCHEDULE IF UNWELL: We require that if you have any symptoms that make you feel ill or have a temperature-- PLEASE STAY HOME until better.
- WE WILL CONFIRM: Our providers and staff confirm he/she displays no symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious illnesses.
- FOLLOW UPDATES/GUIDELINES: We continue to follow CDC guidelines on handwashing/hand sanitizer, disinfecting surfaces, and wearing masks and/or gloves.
To keep everyone safe we ask you to:
- DON'T COME if ANYONE at HOME is ILL: Refrain from booking an appointment if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- UNDER ISOLATION, DON'T COME: Refrain from booking an appointment if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- SANITIZE HANDS: Wash hands/use the hand sanitizers available.
- LET US KNOW!: Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to your arrival.